I help to setup Backpacker or Traveler Hostels and identify & implement improvement opportunities.
I provide customized solutions to every hostel I work with. So, if you have following questions in your mind regarding your hostel, you can contact me for further discussion.
1. How to start a hostel? or How to start a hostel in India?
2. How to improve operational efficiencies of my hostel?
3. How can I improve profitability of my hostel?
4. How to improve guest experience at my hostel?
What Can I Help You With?
1. Operations Consulting: I analyze and improve day to day operations and processes of your hostel – Human Resources, Revenue Management, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Softwares and Systems, Finances, and Supply Chain and Planning.
2. Action Plans and Implementation: I work on creating comprehensive and practical action plan for findings during operational analysis and also provide support during implementation – setting quality of operations, processes, and standard operating procedures (SOP).
3. Revenue Management: I help hostels with pricing management for seasonality and also in identifying additional areas of revenue generation.
4. Sales and Marketing Strategies: I provide market research about hostel industry and guest expectations and also help you in designing your sales and marketing strategies.
How Much Does it Cost to Hostels and What I Get From This?
Why Work With Me?
After working as a management consultant for about 11 years, I decided to go independent – both for work and for location. I stayed at hostels across various countries on several of my travels earlier, but after I volunteered with a hostel in Goa, I realized, that I want to associate with hostels in a more professional capacity. Given my experience as a management consultant, this venture lets me utilize my experience and skills for something I am truly passionate about – Travel. Hostels have now become an important part of my travels and hence I want to help this industry grow in India.
Starting out as a volunteer for guest engagement and social media marketing, I transitioned into management of hostels and then into setting up properties, processes & operations. I have worked with 30-60 bed hostels in Goa, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
The knowledge I gain with each hostel adds to my experience and skills that are required to take a hostel towards a sustainable growth trajectory. I am extremely familiar with hostel culture as a guest and also with challenges of managing a hostel and business in India which makes me uniquely qualified to help a hostel grow and thrive. Do you need more reasons? I can go on…
How to Reach Me?
Are you thinking of setting up a hostel, or if you are a hostel owner or manager, I can help you with following:
1. Staff Hiring and Training
2. Solution for increasing hostel revenue and rating
3. Analyzing Hostel issues and finding creative solutions and implementing new systems
4. Increase occupancy by understanding guest requirements and improving guest experience
5. Creating brand identity: Social Media Marketing and Branding
6. Peak and Off-peak price management
You can either contact me through contacts page. Alternatively, if want to read more about my travels and my analysis of hostel industry, please visit my Travel Blog Website using the below button. The choice is yours.